Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lean With It, Hypnotize It

College is a place where people discover themselves and the things that will truly be their life's passion. This isn't the case here. As my friends and I grow bored with one abstract hobby or crazy project after another, we move on yet again. This time, we've stumbled upon music mash-ups.

Our group, who for now will be dubbed the Super Mash Bros., has worked on creating remixes with two seperate songs, utilizing full tracks, samples, instrumentals, and a capellas. With all of our effect, I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy.

lean with it, hypnotize it

With this little ensemble, we see the Notorious B.I.G. flowing over his track hypnotize with a little help from Atlanta's Dem Franchize Boyz, who took a break from all their snap music.

Dem Franchize Boyz vs. Notorious B.I.G - Lean With It, Hypnotize It

There are more tracks where this one came from, and eventually I'll rerelease them all in a sort of pseudo-album. In the meantime, still listen to gangsta music, my brothas.

No comments: